Happy Birthday Ma’am!

Another crazy day at St. Augustine’s School. We had a crazy day of celebrations for our Queen’s 90th birthday!

DSC_0556 DSC_0573 DSC_0538

DSC_0583

Over the course of today we did just about everything we could think of – art work, singing, welly wanging, bouncing on the bouncy castle, maypole dancing, Punch and Judy, kite flying – the list goes on and on.

DSC_0614 DSC_0596 DSC_0604

We had an amazing buffet put together by the wonderful ladies in the kitchen and we were even joined by our old friends, the veterans.

DSC_0504  DSC_0484

All in all, an exciting, chaotic and exhausting (!) day. A huge well done to Mrs. Wall and her team for making it all so truly memorable. Thank you.

DSC_0627

17 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Ma’am!

1. Chloe

I’ve loved this day and hope to do another one. The activities that we did were outstanding and nothing like the things that we have done before. I hope we can do another day like this and celebrate something else.

2. Lauren

I loved it when we celebrated the Queen’s birthday it was so much fun with all the sun I hope all of you had a good time as well.

3. Lucy

Did you go to the pretty muddy race? Because my mummy did! I like your pictures of the queens 90th birthday party.What was that picture of the whole school.

4. adam

I really enjoyed the queens 90th birthday party because of all the activities we did including, The maypole, Punch and Judy and the bouncy castle to name a few. I also loved talking to the war veterans.

1. Chloe

I enjoyed the day to. Especially the veterans! It I amazing just sitting down and talking to them. It’s amazing what they can come out with sometimes!

5. Miss Cadman

Tyler – The photos on the bouncy castle are funny.

Dylan – I enjoyed hook a duck.

Esme – It was a very fun day and I enjoyed it lots.

6. Elesha

This day would have to be the most fun day this year.
    All of the food, all of the people on the bouncy castle, and even people on the maypole (even the people who didn’t want to do it they still did it and most of them enjoyed it)
    I would like to say a big thank you to all of the teachers who arranged this event for us.

7. Ben and Kenzie

We all loved this day. I wish we could have this day every day and I would be so happy. It would be so amazing too and we will be so so so happy

8. Natalia

This was the best birthday party ever and I hope that this will happen again to our school and to the students of our school